This post was originally published in 2013. The tips and techniques explained may be outdated.
Impressions from Intersolar 2013: Innovation for the Energy Supply of Tomorrow
Despite all the prophecies of doom, Intersolar Europe showed once again that the solar industry is far from finished, but that its success story has just begun.
The SMA booth was well-attended during the entire three days. Especially the Smart Home area was overcrowded which shows the great interest in solutions for intelligent energy management with the help of renewable energies.
2. The Smart Home to grasp: Taking a walk through the Smart Home with the Sunny Boy Smart Energy, a Volkswagen E-Golf, the Sunny Home Manager, a Miele washing machine and multiple other products from our cooperation partners were a real crowd-puller
3. The German politician Jürgen Trittin visited our booth to catch up on the latest energy management solutions
5. In the area of large-scale inverters, the miniature system architecture was quite impressive. The medium voltage power station as well as the products for decentralized power plants showed that SMA is the perfect fit for any project, under any circumstances
6. Another great event was the energy blogger meeting where we collected fantastic ideas for the upcoming elections in Germany.
7. And of course the many customers who visited us! We welcomed customers from all over the world on our 1,000 square meter booth. The two customer events in the evenings were the perfect setting to get connected and to share ideas.
Thank you to everybody who visited us at Intersolar! We hope to have you back next year.